Select your bulb options below to add to cart.
******** SALE ********
Single RGBW+WarmWhite $14 each
Single RGBW+CoolWhite $11.90 each
10 Pack RGBW+WarmWhite $13 each. ($130 USD)
10 Pack RGBW+CoolWhite $10.90 each. ($109 USD)
Available in standard E26/E27 Edison Screw, or in B22 bayonet twist type.
See options below for WarmWhite or CoolWhite before adding to cart.
Also known as the A19 bulb (or its metric equivalent, the A60 bulb), which is 2 3⁄8 inches (60 mm) wide at its widest point and approximately 4 3⁄8 inches (110 mm) in length. This is the most commonly used light bulb type in all households across the world.
Equivalent to a standard 75W light of 800 Lumens.
Hold the Channel-ON button for longer to get the Warm White after selecting a color on the wireless remote.
i.e. To turn the lightbulb back to FULL white, long press and hold ON button for 1 second.
Each Light Bulb Features:
- Universal, works in all countries sockets 95-260Volts, 50-60Hz.
- Wireless, works through walls from anywhere in your house.
- Full remote color range: all colors of the rainbow and more, including pure Warm White Light mode.
- Lasts at least 25 years, possibly even 50years depending on usage. (testing confirms 50,000hours LED lifespan)
- Dozens of flashing color changing disco modes.
- Stores memory of last brightness and color settings each time you turn the light on and off, remembers last settings even when you remove the bulb from the socket.
- Full brightness control up/down.
- Each remote and wifi box can control up to FOUR groups (zones) of any number of light bulbs.
- can be simultaneously controlled by any number of wifi bridges and remotes.
- Color RGBW E26 B22 E27 LED Light bulb
- 9.0 Watts at full brightness, 4x RGB led chips, 15x warm white led chips, contains a total of 19 LED chips.
iPhone/iPad or Android App requires the WiFi Receiver Bridge (See starter kits).
We will email you download links to our iPhone and Android apps that are available.
OpenSource Developers API available here http://www.limitlessled.com/dev/