Control the lights in your house using your iPhone, Android or Remote
Have complete wifi control of your lights with the Wireless Remote (2.4Ghz RF) or your Smartphone (WiFi Wireless Home Network or Internet).
Incredibly easy to set-up.
Simply replace your existing bulbs, no wiring, no electricians, download and install the app and you’re good to go.
**December SALE on now… B22 RGB Bulbs just $10USD per color bulb.**
From $14 per LED dual-white smart-light.
Standard bulbs E27, E26, and B22 available.
Works worldwide in AU, NZ, USA, CANADA, UK, Europe. We also ship worldwide. Just choose screw type or bayonet(twist type)
100% Delivery Guarantee. PayPal, Credit Card, or Amazon Payments.
“I have some of the White LL bulbs in my house and they put out a great light, the best thing is that each bulb is fully cool white to warm white adjustable as well as contains its own dimmer, all from the RF remote. Fantastic!!” –Justin A.
“I got my order delivered yesterday. I just wanna say it is a mind-blowing solution and absolutely perfect. I just had a hands-on and it worked flawlessly with the remote as well as my galaxy S3 phone. The LED response time is very good. I wanna congratulate you in providing such a solution at such affordable prices.” –Mehra.
“Output looks quite bright. The more I investigate these LimitlessLED bulbs, the more impressed I am. Particularly for their price! That the LEDs are SAMSUNG gives confidence too. In practice, testing so far seems fine. Congratulations.” -John.
“LED memory is great! a definite plus that your LimitlessLED lights remember the last brightness and color settings.” –Justin.
“I think these LimitlessLED bulbs are a super cool concept – I like that I didn’t have to do any wiring, I like that they just plugged in and worked, first go” –Adrian.
“My first impression is good. The packaging looks professional, the instructions are quite legible and the setup is relatively easy even for someone with basic computer knowledge. The RGB led lightbulbs seem to have a decent brightness. The iPhone application is very easy to use.” –Peter.
“These bulbs are awesome. I was a little sceptical at first about how easy they’d be to set up, how bright they’d be, and how reliably the remote would work. But man, these actually work as advertised and are effortless to set up. I’m placing an order for 8 more LL White bulbs and a second remote.” –Walter.
“Customer service 10/10” –Andrew.
“I’m thoroughly enjoying the LimitlessLED lights, the brightness is more than acceptable and our daughters are particularly enjoying the colored lights in their bedroom.” -Guy.
“Just got my starter kit, love it! Ordered more bulbs for the rest of my house. ” -Roni.
“Received the first 6, really impressed with the lights, great job! Ordering more!” -Joseph.
“After being really impressed with the first order I placed (for a mix of 6 bulbs), waiting for my 2nd order of another 7 bulbs to arrive ” –Richard.
“I plan to order more white lights too — I am very impressed by the quality of warm yellow to cool blue shift and bright to dark control.” –Richard A.
LimitlessLED is the first affordable wireless LED light bulb built for the 21st century
High quality, energy-efficient solution, crisp, clear lighting that is perfect for dome lights, recessed lights and standard down light fittings.
Each bulb has inbuilt memory to remember the last brightness and color setting each time you power on.
New Smart-Tech With Color
Each White bulb is fully warm white to cool white remote adjustable.
(White Adjustable Color Temperatures 3000K to 6500K)
Each bulb contains its own dimmable Brightness from 1 to 100%.
RGB Color Bulbs give Personalized lighting to suit your mood.
FREE OpenSource Developers Kit, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android, and even integrates with Home Automation hubs such as SmartThings, Micasaverde, NinjaBlocks and more.
White LED Light Bulbs – equivalent to a 60W light of 820 Lumens.
Color LED Light Bulbs – equivalent to a 40W light of 400 Lumens.
2.4Ghz ensures super fast millisecond control response, even through walls, up to 20 meters / 65 feet away.
LED technology gives instant-on brightness.
LED Lighting Saves You REAL Money
At 7.5W these bulbs display more than 75Lumens of brightness per Watt, this is absolutely amazing. LEDs are the most energy efficient lighting source and do not need to be replaced for decades.
Ease of setup – Using the Remote
- Turn the light bulb on and within 2 seconds press the button on the remote you wish to synchronize the light bulb with.
Ease of setup – Using Android, iPhone, or iPad
- Select the WiFi access point in your iPhone
- Run the Free LimitlessLED App
- Turn the light switch on and within 2 seconds press the S+ button or press the Group-ON button that you wish to synchronize the light with.
- Warm warm to Cool white light, adjustable in between.
- Nightlight mode
- Control up to four zones of lights
- Master on/off
- Solid state Memory for last used color and brightness settings.
White LED with the iPhone/Android App:
- All of the above.
Colour LED using the Remote or the iPhone/Android App:
- Standard white light Mode (M-)
- Choose any color in the Rainbow (Color Wheel)
- Dimming (B+/B-)
- Control up to 100+ lights in a single zone.
- Master on/off
- Disco mode (M+/M-) with variable speed (S+/S-) of blinks/strobes.
- Solid state Memory for last used color and brightness settings.
Use of the iPhone, iPad, or Android App requires the WiFi Receiver Bridge in the starter kit or the bridge purchased separately.
Using the White Remote Control:
White remotes are 4 zones(groups) of up to 400 White bulbs per zone(group).
Using the RGBW (RGB+WarmWhite) Remote Control:
RGBW remotes are 4 zones(groups) of up to 400 RGBW bulbs per zone(group).
Using the RGB Color Remote Control:
Color remotes are 1 zone(group) of up to 400 RGB color bulbs per zone(group).
Using iPhone/Android with the WiFi Bridge Receiver:
Each WiFi Bridge does up to 4(White)+4(RGBW)+1(RGB) zones(groups)
• 4 zones(groups) of up to 400 bulbs per zone(group) for White.
• And 4 zones(groups) of up to 400 bulbs per zone(group) for RGBW (RGB+WarmWhite).
• And 1 zone(group) of up to 400 bulbs per zone(group) for RGB Color.
• Both the white zones(groups) and color zone(group) can be used at the same time.
• Other Remotes and Other Wifi Bridges can be used to control the same bulbs simultaneously.
• Additional bridges can be used to add more zones(groups)
• 3 wifi bridges only cost $17×3 = $51USD will give you 12 zones(groups white) + 12 zones (groups RGBW color) + 3 zones(groups rgb color)
• the word Zone is just used to describe a “group” of light bulbs. i.e. a group of bulbs in a chandelier can be controlled by one of the single buttons on the remote or smartphone app. or for example you may group in a rumpus room the 2 front bulbs and 2 back bulbs on to 2 different on/off buttons on the remote or smartphone app. remember you can have up to 4 groups on every remote or on every wifi bridge.. and you can have multiple remotes and multiple wifi bridges controlling the same or different bulbs or each controlling even different groups of different bulbs, which leads to the statement that
“every LimitlessLED bulb can belong to more than 1 zone(group) at a time”.
Yes, You can use the following adapters for screwing in E27/E26 LimitlessLED smart bulbs…
Every LimitlessLED bulb supports the full range of voltages (90-260V) and every AC freq. (50/55/60Hz).
E12 to E27 adapter $1.43 USD:
E14 to E27 adapter $1.40 USD:
E17 to E26 adapter $1.96 USD:
GU10 to E27 adapter $1.77 USD
E27 to DUAL E27 adapter $2.40 USD
The warm white to cool white range is fully adjustable using the iphone/android software or remote from 3000-6500K. Our testing results show the Color Temperature ranges right from 3000K all the way through to 6500K. On the remote, Left adjusts the color temp to warm white and to the Right adjusts the color temp to cool white, and anywhere in between.
Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80.
Warm White/Cool White Color Temp: 3000-6500K.
► Instructions PDF for the WiFi Bridge, Dual White LimitlessLED, and Color RGB LimitlessLED Light Bulbs
*LATEST* Warm White / Cool White LED Instruction Sheet
*LATEST* RGB Color LED Instruction Sheet
*NEW AUGUST 2013* LimitlessLED MiLight WiFi Bridge Receiver 3.0
*UPDATED 12th July 2013* WiFi Receiver Bridge Instruction Sheet
1. Static white color.
2. White color smooth change.
3. All colors smooth change.
4. Red / Green / Blue colors smooth change.
5. Seven Colors
6. Three Colors
7. Red / Green
8. Red / Blue
9. Blue / Green
10. White Blink
11. White Strobe
12. Red Blink
13. Red Strobe
14. Green Blinks
15. Green Strobe
16. Blue Blinks
17. Blue Strobe
18. Yellow Blinks
19. Yellow Strobe
20. All of the above in an endless cycle.
- USA / Canada standard size screw cap E26.
- UK / AUS / NZ standard size screw E27 and bayonet B22.
- LimitlessLED Lightbulbs are certified worldwide and tested on all Voltages 90V-260V and 50-60Hz.
- WiFi is certified worldwide on 2.4Ghz.
The dimensions of each Limitless LED are
Diameter of base: 4.5cm
Widest point: 6cm
Length of the bulb: 12cm
Yes, and from multiple remotes, multiple iPhones, and multiple Androids all at the same time.
Yes. But it is not needed for using the remote only.
- Please allow up to 7 days for packaging and dispatch.
- And please allow up to 2-6 weeks for delivery.
- DHL Express Track and Trace Delivery.
- EMS and Air Freight for AU.
- 3 years warranty and replacement.
- 60 days money back guarantee if in original condition.
If you would like to see how much duty and tax on import to your country. Click this link and edit your country and order prices.
Standard Air has no track and trace, please give it time.
please track your Economy Courier EMS parcels here:
www.USPS.com for United States
www.ParcelForce.com for UK
www.aupost.com.au for Australia
All other countries use this http://wheremy.com/ems-post-tracking/
please track your DHL Express parcels here: www.dhl.com
No, with 128bit encryption access is very secure.
YES, our wifi bridge can be controlled over the Internet or Home network by IP address and Port 50000. Each LimitlessLED wifi bridge receiver is given its own IP address.
Each wifi bridge can control over 400+ light bulbs. Multiple wifi bridges can be used to control more groups of lights.
Developers, yes you can write your own custom software by sending a standard TCP or UDP network command to the bridge (192.168.1.100 or custom IP address) to control the brightness, color, switching, with just a few lines of code from your Windows, Mac, Android, Tablet, iPhone, or iPad. Follow the developer blog where you can get sample applications, and code.
yes, by connecting the LimitlessLED wifi bridge to your Home WiFi, you can control your lights across your Home Network (LAN) and from across the Internet (WAN).
To control the lights, you can use your iPhone or Android when they are connected to your Home WiFi network. Or control the lights from across the internet using your home IP address and Port 50,000
you can also use adhoc mode, that connects your android/iphone direct to the wifi bridge with out the need for a home wifi accesspoint/router.
Over 20 meters / 65 feet for both the WiFi bridge and Remote to the LED Light Bulb.
Your iPhone or Android will have a very long range over WiFi, basically as far as your home WiFi router or Ethernet LAN can reach.
Limitless has been working on this for 2 years and is shipping now. No empty promises, plans and ideas, just solutions that are ready today.
RoHS, FCC, CE, and EMC approved and safety tested.
Robust solid acrylic plastic lens.
No toxic material, no mercury nor lead, and can be safely recycled to recover valuable materials such as copper and aluminum.
No ultraviolet or infrared light.
Cool to the touch, means safer for bed side lamps and young children.
Our certification testing is very intense.. here are some of the extreme testing the Certification Body did on our bulbs:
The bulb still works but the wall dimmer dial will not, just leave it on full.
Yes there is a million good ideas that will be implemented, some are:
Music Beat Visualization Mode
Calendar and alarm controlled events, on/off etc.
Gentle wake up or fading to sleep
Preset colors / scenes / moods
LimitlessLED App Download Links:
LimitlessLED Android APK Link
LimitlessLED Android PlayStore Link
LimitlessLED Apple App Store Link
WiFi Controller 2 Apple App Store Link
Poly Tool Apple App Store Link
Windows 7 / 8 App: Coming Soon (Email us to register your interest for a beta copy)
Microsoft Office Excel Macro Control App: Coming Soon (Email us to register your interest for a beta copy)
Schneider Electric / Clipsal CBus Control App: Coming Soon (Email us to register your interest for a beta copy)
More Dev Sample Code: